Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 7 - What I Ate

Day 7 - Holy crap, I've made it this far!

I don't think I mentioned this on previous days, but I'm relaxing the Whole 30 rules just a teeny bit. I'm not eating dairy, gluten/grain, refined sugar, legumes, or artificial sweeteners, but I'm not going to freak out if something has some honey or agave or molasses in it. Or if I want a slice of unsweetened gluten-free toast. Or a coconut flour pancake (which I haven't made yet, but they are sounding mighty delicious!). But, I will use those "paleo bread" products very, very sparingly...

Breakfast
Bacon, eggs, and a banana

Lunch
2 Aidell's chicken sausages with yellow mustard. Dang, those things are good! I should really only eat one at a time, especially given how expensive they are, but nom nom nom. I was hungry.

Snacks
No snacks today. Busy working in my office!

Dinner
Apple-bacon stuffed pork chops and sauteed spinach with onions. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment