Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 5 - What I Ate

I know I'm supposed to stay off the scale, but I don't wanna. ;)  I'm down another pound today. Right or wrong, it's motivation to keep going!

Breakfast
Leftover bora bora fireballs. Those things are tasty!

Lunch
Bacon and eggs. I can tell it is almost grocery shopping day tomorrow! We are out of fruit and veggies, and I'm missing them. Will have to bulk up my shopping list a bit!

Dinner
Dinner today was a toughie. Aaron was out running errands and did dinner on his own, so the girls and I were left to our own devices. No way was I going to cook pad thai for myself and Zoey--and normally, we'd just run through the Subway or Wendy's drive-through on the way home. I reeeeeallly wanted to do that today. It's Friday, it's cold out, I've cooked and behaved all week. I deserve a treat/break, right? Wrong. This is the attitude that has gotten me where I am today--fat and out of shape. So, i ended up getting Subway for Zoey and I ate leftover meatloaf and meatballs. Blah!

Snacks
Didn't snack today--we are out of groceries! haha

How I Feel
Proud of myself for not going out to dinner tonight, but bummed because we didn't. Does that make any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment