Sunday, February 22, 2015

Day 6 - What I Ate

Today was tough! Not necessarily with making good food choices, but just thinking about sustaining this kind of lifestyle long-term. I go back to work in three weeks, and I'm SO afraid of falling flat on my face with being healthy once I go back and fall into my old habits. We are so rushed around in the mornings, that I never have/make time to cook breakfast. I can pack a lunch the night before when I pack Zoey's, but then dinner is another disaster. Who feels like cooking an elaborate meal after working all day and picking up kids from two different daycares/preschools, etc.? Ugh. Anyway, I got some good tips from friends, and I'm feeling better after whining about it.

Breakfast
A slice of gluten-free (and sweetener-free, which is hard to find!) toast with almond butter.

Lunch
A conglomeration of leftovers.

Snack
Banana

Dinner
Two Aidell's chicken apple sausages and yellow mustard. And another banana.

How I Feel
See above!

No comments:

Post a Comment